Friday, March 21, 2014

30

M is for Me... lame right? oh well..its been a long uneventful day. Here's 30 random and not so random things about me
1. Am a recluse...10 months of the year...i reckon that needs to change
2. I had a crush on a girl i was convinced was a guy..oops! She makes a totally hot boy though
3. I'm a foodie that doesnt particularly love cooking
4.I'm a lipstick addict-currently on a cleanse,my lips need it
5.Am a sucker for babies, my ovaries are jumping right now(a little inapropriate,no?)
6.I've never been overseas..2015 to do list #1
7.I love Korean tv shows; anyone seen a gentleman's dignity? I love how corny and innocent they are
8.after shoes, i love buying rings
9. i won 1st prize at a regional arts show when i was in primary school for a painting of a warrior
10. i got my first and only piercing when i was 15, a tattoo 7yrs later
11.am terrified of rats
12.I actually enjoy mathematical programming.
13.In grade12(matric) i'd take naps in my tub to avoid being woken up by my friends if i slept on my bed (boarding school was something)
14. For a term, i wore 4 badges in highschool-librarian,deputy class captain,swimming captain and prefect.
15.My family lives on a farm,love it there!
16.Vans over Louboutins(if i could afford them).
17.i climbed (mango) trees til i was 16 (too old?*hides*)
18.i've had that airport moment-great guy,great chemistry,heading to the oppose end of the globe...why??!!?
19.when i was 17, I rolled a drum under water from one end of a 25metre pool to the other with a boy i had the biggest crush on..most romantic thing ever.lol
20.i went to an all girls missionary boarding school-interesting 5years!!
21.4years ago,I scratched my dad's car,my mom and i talked him into thinking he'd done it; my mom's the best.
22.i tend to talk alot, about everything and nothing when am nervous.
23.I went through a 'boxers' phase; heck,that ish is comfy for dayss!
24. The first things i notice about a guy-shoes and hair.
25.whats most important about a guy? personality(cliche?)but really, looks arent such a big deal..it helps if he dresses and speaks "nooiiiccce"..a well read/learned guy with a sexy voice/accent all day every day?yes please..
26. did i already say i love food? am thinking about waffles and cinnamon pancakes right now.
27.Tan and oxblood...two of my fav colours at present
28.i am TERRIFIED of labour...applause for all the moms out there.
29.i lived with a korean family for 8months;they awakened my love for sushi...my chopstick skills are still shameful though.
30.I miss my dad,everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment